Home let insurance

Letting insurance to meet the needs of your clients

With commission starting from 20%

Full cover for private lettings

At Orwell Insurance we have access to a range of products, which provide Buildings, Contents and Loss of Rent cover for Private dwellings. The properties may be let to Professionals, Student, Asylum Seekers and DSS who are receiving benefits.

Whilst we feel the policies we arrange are comprehensive they may be extended further to include such things as Accidental Damage to Buildings and Malicious Damage by Tenants.

‘For further details please see the range of products we have access to.